1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who are fans of the Facebook page ‘Coffee On Cue’ and who are 18 years or older as of the date of entry. The campaign is only open to legal residents of Australia and is void where prohibited by law. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Coffee On Cue as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on 12:00AM AEST 1/4/2016, and ending 11:59PM AEST 30/4/2016.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by first ‘liking’ the Coffee On Cue Facebook page, followed by liking the post (or posts) in which the Campaign is advertised. Only fans of the page will be considered for entry. Each entrant may only be considered once, but multiple entries from the same business will be accepted.
You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Coffee On Cue.
5. Prizes: The winner of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a half business day of free cart service valued at approximately $1000. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Coffee On Cue to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by random selection under the supervision of Coffee On Cue. Winner will be notified by email, Facebook or phone where possible within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Coffee On Cue shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within ten (10) days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Prize must be redeemed within ninety (90) days of notification of winning. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT COFFEE ON CUE’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Coffee On Cue, anyone acting on behalf of Coffee On Cue, and Coffee On Cue’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. Terms & Conditions: Coffee On Cue reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Coffee On Cue’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Coffee On Cue may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Coffee On Cue. Coffee On Cue reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Coffee On Cue has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Coffee On Cue reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Coffee On Cue and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF AUSTRALIA AND VICTORIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Victoria having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Coffee On Cue 2 Salmon St, Port Melbourne VIC 3207. Requests must be received no later than 31/5/2016 11:59PM AEST.
13. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Coffee On Cue 2 Salmon St, Port Melbourne VIC 3207.
14. Facebook: The Campaign hosted by Coffee On Cue is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
15. By entering the competition, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.